Festive Blogger Tag


I have never actually done a tag on this blog before, well because I've never been tagged in any! So to change this, I thought I'd make one of my own: The Festive Blogger Tag!

It's pretty much a set of questions related to Christmas that I will answer and then, what I want you to answer! So here goes.

Do you prefer OTT decorations or just a few?

Definitely OTT, I go full out at Christmas already so I can't wait to have my own house to decorate!

What's your favourite Christmas movie?

My all time favourite is Polar Express which I watch only on Christmas eve but my second favourite would probably be Unaccompanied Minors, which is about a bunch of kids in an airport on Christmas eve!

What's your favourite festive food?

Mince Pies of course!

Are you good/bad at present wrapping?

I'd like to think I'm pretty good at it! I do go a little over the top sometimes but it's just so fun!

What's your least favourite thing about Christmas?

Hmm, probably the cost to be honest! I legit have to save my money to be able to afford any Christmas presents!

What's your favourite Christmas song?

All I want for Christmas is a banger but I really enjoy Michael Buble's Christmas (Baby Please Come Home).

Where/how do you usually spend your Christmas?

It changes every year really, I'm usually at my mum's on Christmas day and my Dad's/ Nan's Boxing day, but last year, I travelled to my Auntie's to spend Christmas day with her because my Step Dad was working. This year though I'm spending it at my Dad's in the morning and my Mum's in the evening!

How did you find out about the Santa secret?

To tell you the truth, I don't really remember! But I'd love to know how everyone else found out!

Do you have a new years' resolution? Do you think you'll stick to it?

I haven't actually sussed out exactly what my resolution will be but I do have one every year and usually stick to it pretty well!

Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?

Hmm, this is hard because I have so many but to be honest with you, just the family get togethers and sitting round the tree are what I will always remember!


I'd really love to hear your responses! Either Answer the questions in the comments below or copy the questions over to your blog!

I hope you have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment