The World's Greatest Christmas Album

michael Buble Christmas

One of my favourite things about Christmas is the Christmas music that comes with it. I'm a strict believer in no Christmas music before December, but let me tell you... when December 1st comes... I'll have those Christmas jams on repeat!

I love pretty much every Christmas song out there but there is one particular album I cannot resist:  Michael Buble's Christmas.

I love listening to Buble's music anyway but this album is Christmas gold. His voice is so perfectly suited for Christmas songs it's unreal! He puts his own orignial twist on all of the classics and I just can't get enough of it!

My favourite songs on the album are Santa Baby, Christmas (Baby Please Come Home), Jingle Bells and It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas. These songs just make me so happy! Even if you don't go and buy the album (which I definately recommend) then I suggest you at least give these songs a listen!

Do you have a favourite Christmas album? Let me know in the comments and don't forget to catch up with my last blogmas posts!

I hope you have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!

2 comments: