What I Love About Christmas

What I Love About Christmas
 
I absolutely adore Christmas time: There are just so many things to love about it! After all, it is the most wonderful time of the year!
 
For all those getting caught up in the stress of it all, I thought I would make a list of everything I love about Christmas and why you should love it too!
 

1. The Giving Spirit That Comes At Christmas Time

There is something about Christmas that apparently makes everyone feel more giving. Not just towards their friends and families but also to those less fortunate. There are so many ways to go about giving, including Christmas charity appeals, present giving and money collections which just make everyone so much more willing to share what they have.
 

2. The Music

Okay so, Christmas music has been my guilty pleasure for as long as I can remember. There is something about a bit Michael Buble, Mariah Carey and Wham that just makes me so happy! While it's not everyone's taste, hearing them everywhere, from the shops to in the car, just puts me in the jolliest mood and I cannot resist singing along! That crazy lady going full out when they hear All I Want For Christmas Is You... yeah, that's me!

 

3. Lights, Lights and More Lights!

If you knew me then you'd know that I have a slight obsession with fairy lights and much to my delight, Christmas is basically the season of fairy lights - everywhere!
 

4. I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

I cannot be the only one that looks forward to winter, just because I'm A Celebrity is showing! It's a long term love of mine and I always look forward to seeing Ant and Dec present gruesome trials to unsuspecting celebrities! How does everyone feel about this year's result? But, I am still slightly upset the Iceland's adverts have gone...
 

5. The Smells?

I know it sounds weird but there are certain scents I associate with Christmas and they just make me happy. Like the smell of churros cooking on a stall, cinnamon scents, the smell of the Christmas tree and the tinsel. Just me? Okay...
 

6. Spending Time With Family

This has to be greatest thing about Christmas. The way it brings all of the family together. Getting to see those cousins and aunts and uncles and your grandparents just makes all the stresses of Christmas worthwhile.
 
What is your favourite thing about Christmas? I'd love to hear in the comments down below!
 
I hope you have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment