November/December Bujo Spreads

November and December Bujo Spreads

One thing that I have been keeping you guys up to date with is my bullet journal but last month I didn't get round to doing a November update. This was mainly because of the lack of interesting spreads to show you: Apparently November was a really boring month! So this month, I thought I'd put together a collection of both my November and December spreads:
 

November Monthly


The first spread I'll show you is my November monthly spread. It's basically a redesign of my usual monthly spreads but I decided to change up the right hand side sections. I really liked using the goals section of my monthly spread and the money section also came in handy a couple of times too so I think they're going to stay.
 

November Weekly


This next spread is a weekly spread, the design of which I used throughout the whole of November. I actually found that drawing the boxes for each day was quite restricting so I think I'm going to be sticking to my dividers instead.
 

School To Do List

 
This spread is my school to do list and oh my lordy is it the most helpful thing I have ever created. It is basically a master to do list of everything I will ever have to do for my A-level subjects.
 
The maths section includes a table of every single exercise in the text book and another table of all of the things I want to do for every chapter. I also have a table for all of the past papers I want to complete, so I'll fill in the box when I have done it and corrected it. This is also pretty much the same for the stats section where I have a table for the chapters and a table for the exercises.
 
I then also have a section for my ICT coursework where I have listed every single assignment I will need to do this year. The final section is my Geography section which includes each of the three topics I study and the subtopics within each.
 
I know it took a long time to create but is seriously one of the most useful things ever and helps to keep me motivated too because I know exactly what revision I need to do.
 
 

December Monthly



This month I decided to spice up my usual monochrome monthly spread and added a little festive cheer instead. It's pretty much the same design as every other month but with a few decorations like holly and lights. I won't lie to you, I'm not sure I like it with all the colour... (How boring Freya!)
 
I did change up some of the sections on the right hand side though and instead added a sleeps till Christmas section and removed my blog section as I replaced it this month with my Blogmas Spread which you can read more about here.
 
 

 December Weekly

 
My final spread to show you is the weekly spread I have been using in December so far. It's really simple and titles are smaller than usual but I do really like the look of this spread and have really enjoyed using it. I'm thinking though, that I might change the Saturday and Sunday sections by adding a weekend to do's section instead?
 
 
So that is pretty much all of the different spreads I have been using over these past two months. Even though there is two months worth of spreads, I actually don't have that much variety.  I have tried to mix it up a little in December but I'm not sure it'll stick.... I feel like I need to start some new collections for January and the new year to spice it up a little!
...I just realised I need to get my act together with my new yearly spreads... How exciting is that!
 
Do you have any plans for your bullet journal in the new year? I' love some inspiration if you have any links!
 
I hope you have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year! 
 

2 comments:

  1. You're so organised,I would really love to create bullet journal but I honestly feel like I just wouldn't be bothered after 2/3 months.Maybe it could be a news years resolution?Aha xx

    https://daisyypetals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I would be the same but it truly has made a difference to my organisation and planning! Just take the plunge - you won't regret it!
      Freya x

      Delete