My Blogmas Bullet Journal Spread

 
If you're a returning reader of my blog then you might know about my new found obsession - my bullet journal. It combines my love for stationary with my need for organisation so I couldn't really want more!
 
My newest addition to my bullet journal is my Blogmas spread. It is basically my go-to checklist to keep me on track of my month-long project: Blogmas! I have been so excited to start this challenge where I have to post on this blog everyday of December with today being the very first post and the 1st of December. Some people only do it up until Christmas but instead I've chosen to extend it up until January 1st.



The first column of the table is all the dates of December and the second column is a space for me to mark which days I won't have time to write a post so that I know I need to pre-write and schedule a post for these days. Next to this is the space for me to write the post title but don't worry, I have many more planned than just the one I've written down! (I didn't want to give anything away!) To the right of this is my daily checklist which consists of:
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Bloglovin
  • Comments
  • Instagram Picture
  • Instagram Comments
  • Instagram Likes
  • Written Post
  • Taken/Edited Pictures
  • Posted
This checklist will be there to remind me everyday of all the tasks I need to do, from social media to the post itself. As soon as I've done this, I can fill in the task box and know what else I need to do. If this doesn't make me succeed then I don't know what will!

I really hope you enjoy Blogmas this year - I've spent lots of time planning it and will spend even more time creating content so I really hope it's worth it. I'm also going to try hard to make sure the posts I create aren't just short and boring but fun and useful so make sure you're following me on Bloglovin to get the posts straight onto your feed! Also, let me know if you're doing Blogmas too because I'd love to follow along!

I hope you have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment