Guys Stocking Stuffers


On Friday I created a girl's stocking stuffer ideas post so naturally, I had to create a guys one as well. Obviously though, I'm not a guy so my knowledge on what they want is pretty limited. But, I have created a collection of items that I would put in a stocking if I were buying stocking stuffers for the guys in my life.

Some of the items are more suited to an older guy but others are suitable for pretty much any boy in your life. I've linked the items in the picture above but this post is mainly for inspiration.

 
Other items you could put into a stocking could include:
 
Tin of Mints
DVD
CD
Darts
Tools e.g. Hammer
Batteries
Lighter
Hankie
Seeds
Car Freshener
Chewing Gum
Letter Opener
Nail Clippers
Watch
Show Horn
Ear Plugs
Chilli Sauce
Razor
Socks
 
One thing you could look into when buying stocking stuffers is novelty items. For example, you could get a novlty USB stick, mug or playing cards. Then the items will really be suited to the individual.
 
I hope you have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!



No comments:

Post a Comment