Girls Stocking Stuffer Ideas

Girls Stocking Stuffers
 
I'm pretty sure I am one of the only people in England that has never had a Christmas stocking before. People always seem distraught about this when I tell them but it's just something my family have never done. I am the only person like this?

I've always loved the idea of a Christmas stocking and the idea of getting lots of little presents alongside the ones under the tree. But one thing I'm pretty sure would be impossible, would be to fill a stocking for someone my age.

Despite my lack of knowledge on the subject, I thought I'd come up with a bunch of ideas of stocking stuffers that a girl my age would love to receive. As shown in the picture above, you could get:



Other ideas could include:

Tin of Mints
Make Up Brushes
Was Tape
Make Up Sponges
Make Up
Nail Varnish Remover
Hand Cream
Body Scrub
Shower Scrunchie
Sweets
Ring
Earrings
Necklace
Gloves
Scarf
Stationary
Ornaments
Pandora Charm
Craft Supplies
 
 

Anything I have missed from this list? What would you love to see in your stocking? Let me know in the comments!
 
I hope you have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment