Winter Wonderland Photo Diary

 
On Sunday, I had one of the most amazing and most christmassy days out ever at Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park, London. I went with 5 of my friends and it was one of my favourite days of the year so far!
 
Four of us got the train up to London and it took us just over an hour on the train but we also had to get the tube which are apparently really difficult to understand by us outsiders!
 

We got there about two hours before it got dark and we spent almost all of this just wondering around, taking it all in.


The only activity I had pre-booked for the day was ice skating and it was probably one of the best parts of the day. (Second to the food of course!) It was quite busy but that just added to the atmosphere for me. 


 
In fact, the whole of Winter Wonderland was pretty packed but again, I think it added to the cosy atmosphere of it all. I really didn't want to let go of Jack's hand though because I was scared I would get lost. (Yes, that is something I would do.)
 

There were hundreds of stalls selling so many different amazing products, from food to ornaments and I wish I'd taken more photos of them all. I also made sure that we hunted down the food stall selling these chocolate covered apples because I had one last year and I loved it so much that I needed another one this year. 
 
 


 
We went on a tonne of the rides there too which were really fun and I also ate more food than I'd care to admit. But the day way truly amazing. I wish I had bought my camera with me and taken more photos but instead you've got some pictures borrowed from my friends' phones... You're welcome!
 
Will you be going to Winter Wonderland in London this year? Or do you have any other festive plans? Let me know in the comments down below!
 
I hope you have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!

1 comment:

  1. I certainly wish it got cold in the southern hemisphere at christmas time, and I wish even more I could go to London's winter wonderland, it looks so pretty. Such lovely photos makes me want to catch a plane just for that ferris wheel!

    Hannah x
    http://abitofspring.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete