Winter Bucket List

Winter Bucket List
Now December is finally here, there are so many things I want to do but just not enough time do them! Is it just me or is it both the most wonderful and most hectic time of year?
 
For all you festive folk, I've put together a winter bucket list of all the things it would be fun to do this winter. Although, unfortunately I don't think it's going to going to snow here in England!  (Sad Face.)
  1. Go Ice Skating
  2. Bake A Ginger Bread House
  3. Kiss Under Mistletoe
  4. Have A Christmas Movie Marathon
  5. Go Carol Singing
  6. Decorate The Christmas Tree
  7. Visit A Christmas Market
  8. Wear A Christmas Jumper
  9. Read A Christmas Novel
  10. Build A Snowman
  11. Donate To Charity
Some other fun winter activities could be:
  1. Hand Make Christmas Cards
  2. Have A Snowball Fight
  3. Drink Hot Chocolate By The Fire
  4. Eat Roasted Chestnuts
  5. Go Sledging
  6. Go To A Christmas Party
  7. Make Paper Snowflakes
  8. Listen To Christmas Music
  9. Eat Lots Of Quality Street Chocolates
  10. Make Mince Pies
  11. Play A Board Game With The Family
 
I seriously love this time of year - there are so many things you can do to get into the Christmas spirit or to otherwise have a great time! What's your favourite thing to do in winter?
 
I hope you have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these ideas! I hope you complete everything xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already done four of these so fingers crossed!
      Freya x

      Delete