My Plan For Christmas Eve

My Plan For Christmas Eve

Guys the big day is tomorrow! 23 blog posts later and we are finally here! Let's just say, I'm probably over excited for someone my age but who cares! It's Christmas!

I was a actually a little stuck for a blog post idea today. If I had done any present, preparation or other such post then my efforts would have been wasted. Because the only person I know that leaves things this late is my dad! So today I thought I'd give you a little insight into my day and how I will be spending my Christmas Eve!
 
  1. Revision - I know, how dull! But because I won't be doing any tomorrow or on Boxing Day, I need to get as much done as I can! I have mock exams coming up in January and I am trying to take them as seriously as the real thing!
  2. Prepping blog posts - another exciting one, I know! This is just a precaution because I'm pretty certain I won't have time to write a post tomorrow or the day after so I'm getting them ready for you!  That way, you guys won't go without and I'll be ahead of my blogmas game!
  3. Watching the Polar Express - this is my go to Christmas Eve film so of course I have to watch it! It really sets the mood for Christmas Day don't you think?
  4. Indulging in a bath and lots of chocolate! - I feel like Christmas Day is quite a manic one so I have this weird thing where I like to properly relax on Christmas Eve. I'll be running myself a hot bath (maybe with a cheeky bath bomb) and munching on lots of chocolate, as well as drinking hot chocolate too! (During the hot chocolate song of polar express - of course!)
  5. Put on my fluffy pyjamas and early to bed - I very much have a child's mentality when it comes to this - the earlier you fall asleep, the less time you have to wait until it's Christmas!

How will you be spending your Christmas Eve? Let me know in the comments down below!

I hope you have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment