My Christmas Wrapping and Cards

 
Six more days to go! Six more days until Christmas! I'm so excited guys! The big day(s) are nearly here! Yes, Christmas eve and boxing day are also very important to me...
 
I have been so prepared this year - all my presents are wrapped and all my cards have been written and given out! So, in order to commemorate this unusual (for me anyway,) planning, I thought I'd give you guys a little insight into my present wrapping and Christmas cards.
 
First off we have my Christmas presents. I actually pinched this wrapping paper from my mum because I saw it and loved it so naturally, I had to "borrow" it... for all my presents... until there was none left...!
 

This present was more of a monochrome look, and I tried to do this for most of my presents if I had time. The bow was actually made of black craft paper because I had no access to real black ribbon but I think it gives a pretty dramatic effect!

 
This next present is the look I went for when I was running out time (and patience) with my wrapping. Instead of making the bows, I just added a little red ribbon around the present and added a DIY gift tag instead. I have this really awesome snowflake whole puncher which meant I could make them really easily.
 
 

These beauties are the tiny Christmas cards I gave out to a few of my friends this year. I only really needed to buy one pack but the pack I bought was in support of Macmillan. This meant that for the pound that I spent on the cards, 30p would be donated to charity. I know that doesn't sound a lot but imagine if everyone that bought a pack of cards, bought a charity pack. The charity would make hundreds of pounds! I spoke about this little act of kindness in a previous post because it is just a little something I did this year to help others around me.
 
 
So now you know what my Christmas wrapping and cards look like this year! There is a black and grey colour scheme running throughout as you can see. I didn't actually put that much time into wrapping and card writing this year which is unlike me. Maybe it's because I've become so skilled at it that I get it finished fast!
 
I hope you have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!

3 comments:

  1. Your presents look amazing! I've been so last minute this year and still have most of my shopping to do haha. Would love if you could check out my new post? XX

    The Fashion Road.com
    Instagram @louisefrancescaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red ribbon on the present! It really makes it pop. I always leave my wrapping to last minute and end up with sellotape everywhere and ripped wrapping paper! xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your wrapping ideas, always brings a smile to my face when I receive a lovely wrapped present!
    Kate Xx
    http://luxekate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete