My Christmas and Birthday Card Tradition


I thought I'd share with you guys one of my little habits that I started doing a few years ago. Basically, I have a huge collection of stickers that I stick on the back of birthday and Christmas cards. I do it habitually now. Whenever I seal an envelope, I stick one on the back to finish it off.
 
It might be weird but I think it's pretty cute and people usually comment on it positively!


This year for my Christmas cards I used these Christmas stickers that I bought in our local super market. Some of them are 3D and others are flat and shiny but I love them!



These are some of the stickers that I use for birthday cards. They are all from Paperchase (because I am addicted...) and they all have a 3D effect. My favourite's are the square monsters on the right of the picture!
 
Is this habit weird? Who knows... or cares!
 
I hope you have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment