My Bedroom Christmas Decs

 
At my house, we have had our Christmas decorations up since the first week of December. So I should have given you guys a little sneak peak into my bedroom weeks ago but instead I've left you to wait until now - Sorry!
 

 


This is my tiny little Christmas tree in my room. It's falling to pieces though and the baubles need replacing... Also, if you look really closely, you can see the reflection of me talking the photo! Oops!

 
I also like to stick all the cards I get on my wall because they make me happy, but I've only got three so far so hopefully I'll get more soon.
 
 
As I'm writing this, I've been thinking to myself - I really need to get some more decorations for next year but then I remembered, I'll be at university next Christmas! How crazy!
 
How have you decorated your room this year? Let me know in the comments!
 
I hope you have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment