Fantastic Gifts And Where To Find Them

Harry Potter Gift Guide
Today's post is dedicated to all those Harry Potter fans out there. (Shout out to you, I love you!)
 
I'm a huge Harry Potter fan myself and if I received any of these presents then I would be over the moon! But, I do already have a couple of them so be careful - us Harry Potter fangirls can be a bit over the top sometimes!
 
The image above is my harry potter gift guide that shows you a selection of fantastic gifts and where to find them. (See what I did there?!) Just click on the item below and it'll take you to the online shop that sells them!

 
I could have added so many more things to this list but I was already getting a little carried away with myself at this point! Just type into Google the different houses, (Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin for all you muggles,) and it'll come up with hundreds of different Harry Potter gift ideas!
 
My favourite gifts on the list are the jumper, the snitch bracelet and Dobby art, what about yours? Let me know in the comments down below!
 
I hope you have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment