14 Songs To Add To Your Christmas Playlist



How is everyone feeling that Christmas is just 9 days away! It has come around so fast! I am feeling so prepared this year, all the presents have been wrapped and cards are ready to write! Check me out, I know!
 
For day 16 of Blogmas, I've created a list of my favourite Christmas songs. These are obviously alongside the classics from Wham! and Shakin' Stevens but we all know those songs!


Shake Up Christmas - Train
Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande
Underneath The Tree - Kelly Clarkson
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Sam Smith
Do They Know It's Christmas? - Band Aid 30
All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Michael Buble
Driving Home For Christmas - Chris Rea
One More Sleep - Leona Lewis
Santa Baby - Kylie Minogue
Christmas Lights - Coldplay
Jingle Bells - Michael Buble
Mistletoe - Justin Bieber
Sleigh Ride - Ronettes

What's your favourite song on this Christmas playlist? Let me know in the comments!

I hope you have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!

2 comments:

  1. I love Christmas Lights, it is so beautiful! I will definitely give the other songs a listen xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love Coldplay anyway so adding Christmas to the mix makes it so much better! xx

      Delete