The Best Apps For Passing The Time

 
I'm pretty sure everyone is guilty of having a game (or several) on their phone that they whip out in times of pure boredom. They're great boredom busters so why not? I thought I'd share with you all my favourite apps for passing the time, most of which are games!
 
The first app I wanted to share is 1010. I am admittedly addicted to this game and it is my go-to when I'm on the bus. Its sort of like Tetris where you place the different shapes into the 10 x 10 square and when you make a line, it disappears. The aim of the game is to get as many points as you can without 'dying' because the shapes you have don't fit on the board. It is so simple yet so addictive so I use it all the time when I've got nothing better to do!

 
 
Yes guys, I play Pokémon Go! Cool I know... But it is genuinely so fun! I'm level 19 at the moment and I just loving playing it whenever I walk anywhere really. It makes long and tedious journeys a lot more interesting. Me and my boyfriend are very competitive about it so I guess that does add to the entertainment value.

 

Now this game is for when I'm with a group of people and we have nothing better to do: Charades! One person chooses a category and holds the phone on their forehead. The other players then act/sing/describe whatever is on the screen and voila! Easy entertainment! This app came in so much handy when we were in the queue for the rides at Disneyland!
 
 
This is another game that I'm slightly addicted to because its also a great one for playing on the bus. You basically have to fill the square with red and blue squares but no column or row can be the same and you can't have 3 of the same colour in a row. It's a lot more fun than it sounds - promise!

 
 
Last but certainly not least - Pinterest! This is everyone's guilty pleasure and if its not... then it should be! You can honestly spend hours scrolling through it for beautiful crafts, photographs, gifts, motivation, inspiration. It's just the perfect app for passing the time!

What's your favourite app for passing the time away? Do you already have any of these? Let me know in the comments down below!

I hope you have a great day and if it's your birthday, happy birthday!

3 comments:

  1. These will defo come in handy on long car journeys aha! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try some of these! I just got a new phone and I have a bunch of space :)
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Pinterest! I will definitely try out the games because they look so fun xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete