Back To School Stationary Haul

Back To School Haul

With the start of the new school year, comes one perk that I always look forward to: New stationary!
 
There is no denying that I am a stationary addict and if I could, I'd buy out the Paperchase franchise and keep it all for myself. I'm not kidding... In all seriousness though, I really do have an unhealthy addiction to buying new stationary. Everything from pens, to notebooks, to new ring binders. It's just all so beautiful!
 
Although it's not all as beautiful as everything you'll find in Paperchase, I thought I'd share with you all the stationary I bought for my new school year.
 
Scissors - WHSmith - £4.99

Glue - Wilko - £0.50
(Surprisingly really sticky!)

Sharpener - Wilko - £0.35
(Broke after the first day!)

4 Pack A4 Wallet - Wilko - £0.80
 
Pen 1 - Wilko - £0.25
(Thick Ink)
Pen 3 - WHSmith - Pilot 0.5 - £2.99
(Thin and writes smoothly)
 
Pen 2 - Wilko - Uni-ball Micro - £2.00
(Thin and best value for money)
 
 
10 Mini Biros - Ryman - £3.99
 
 Ring Binder - Wilko - £1.00
 
File Dividers - £0.95

 Punched Wallet - Wilko - £0.80
(I just couldn't resist this!)

Water Bottle - WHSmith - £1.99

A5 Gridded Notebook - Paperchase - £11.99
(The only gridded notebook I could find anywhere!)
 
 
As you can see, I went more for practicality than beauty, (one time only!) because I was really running short on supplies by the end of last year. Does anyone else experience the magic of disappearing stationary? Crazy.
 
I hope you enjoyed reading today's post, what's your favourite stationary item to own? Mine is notebooks! I have stated getting back on track with my blogging and have started a new schedule. I will be posting every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday! I have lots of content planned for you guys for the next couple of months! I'm also considering blogmas for December? What are your opinions on that? I'd love to know!
 
I hope you have a great day and if it's your birthday, happy birthday!

2 comments:

  1. New stationary is literally the best part of school haha x

    mollylouisaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, it's addicting!
      Thank you for reading,
      Freya x

      Delete