Top 10 Beauty Products Under £10

Top 10 Beauty Products Under 10 Pounds


This post is slightly different from my usual content but I thought I'd try something completely new; Today I am doing a collaboration with the lovely Charlotte from VieavecCharlotte and we shall be sharing our:

Top 10 Beauty Products Under £10


I shall first be sharing my favourite 5 products here on this blog and then Charlotte has also done the same for her own blog. Altogether we shall have a collection of some of the best products you can buy on a budget. I shall link below her post but be sure to check her out - she posts regularly and her blog is amazing.
 

1. Boots Tea Tree Peel Off Face Mask



 
Now I am no expert in skincare and neither have I tried out hundreds of products to find the best one, but I can sure tell you that I love this product. It feels really cooling on your skin when you first put it on and it starts to feel tighter as it begins to set. After 10 - 15 minutes, you simply feel it off and it comes off first try. I also really feel as though my skin is clearer after you and it definitely keeps my skin clear. This Tee Tree and Which Hazel product is only £2.99 from Boots so is perfect if you're on a budget!


2. Ted Baker Body Lotion




This Ted Baker body lotion was actually bought for me as part of a gift set but you can also buy it separately. It has quite a rich vanilla and flowery smell but it smells so completely luxurious. It doesn't feel too greasy on the skin which is also a bonus! However, if you don't like strong smelling body lotions or would opt for something quite light then I maybe wouldn't recommend... The packaging is also stunning - it has a mint green body, with floral patterned sides and a rose gold accent colour. You can also buy this product from Boots and its only £8. While it probably isn't the cheapest body lotion out there, it certainly smells and looks very expensive.


3. Johnson's Aloe Vera Baby Oil




This product is also perfect if you want to have super soft skin. I personally use it after I shave as my skin get particularly dry and begins to itch which can become quite uncomfortable but since I started using baby oil, that problem has practically disappeared. It also helps that it include Aloe Vera which is quite soothing on the skin. Obviously, it is oily and can leave your skin feeling a little greasy but it quickly goes away if you rub it in enough. You also need to wash your hands after use but its definitely worth the extra effort. You can buy it from pretty much anywhere including Boots or petty much any supermarket.


4. Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Varnish




Barry M always has and always will be my favourite brand of nail varnish. It's cheap, long lasting and have such a wide range. One type of varnish that I've particularly been loving is the Gelly Hi-Shine which comes in a great range of colours. My two favourites are Chai and Plum which I bought from Superdrug. A little goes a long way with these polishes and you only really need to apply one coat for a great coverage which I love. It's also really affordable at just £3.99 a bottle which also makes it a winner for me.


5. Boots Tea Tree Blemish Stick


 
 
This is another product from the Boots tea tree and which hazel range (I like it, can you tell?) but it is equally as good as the last product. This product really helps to clear my spots and also helps keep them away. Its smell is really strong but its tea tree so I really don't mind. It says on the package that it is suitable for all skin types, particularly oily/combination skin which makes it perfect for me. While you can't feel it on your face all the time, when you touch it you can which doesn't really bother me however I'm not sure how well it will sit if you put makeup over the top of it but its definitely worth a try.



 
For the other 5 products in our Under £10 selection, head over to VieAvecCharlotte and check out her post. She's really lovely and has some great products to recommend.
 
I really hope you've enjoyed this different post today, let me know in the comments down below! I'd also like to point out that I am absolutely no expert in beauty products and don't wear any make up so please don't think I know exactly what 'm talking about, I'm solely going by my personal opinion.
 
 
I hope you have a great day, and if it's your birthday, happy birthday!



10 comments:

  1. Just popped on over from Charlotte's post, I love Barry M nail varnishes and although I don't have the Ted Baker body lotion I have their body spray and it smells amazing☺ Really enjoyed reading, Leonie x
    https://prettyrainclouds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading girly, I hope you enjoyed! Oo I haven't tried the body spray before, I'll have to give it a go :D x

      Delete
  2. I loved collabing with you, we'll have to plan another some time! I love the Barry M nail polishes too! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too girly! Thank you for having me on your blog! We will defiantly have to do another collab! =^.^=

      Delete
  3. The Barry M nail polishes are such a bargain and the Ted Baker body range is stunning too. Great post!
    -Alice
    alicejlorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, they're really good value for money! Thank you, I hope you enjoyed x

      Delete
  4. I have the Ted Baker body lotion and it is so good! I love it xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the packaging of Ted Baker body lotion. It is so cute! x

    jess x | https://wellwellgirls.blogspot.tw/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Mint green and rose gold is always a winner! x

      Delete